Wednesday, February 07, 2007

feeding the rss

and now my rss takes my words to a place where they are
not wanted
scorned, mocked, analyzed
shreds of my soul
shaken and stepped on by heavy feet
found wanting i am
breathing bearing bleeding

and now i write knowing all is judged and
scathed scalded i clutch keyboard
holding the words
girdled to my chest
but they pour forth wildly
seeking
what is not there

and now again come words of sharpness
slicing searing spears
i cower

in the day
i cover pain with clothes
and smiles
work nurture serve
my mouth makes sounds

in the night
my skin must match my
inner wounds i press
the blade close
breathing bleeding blessed

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/7/07, 5:23 PM, Blogger JohnR said...

in some places your words are
adored
fragile shards of your soul
gathered by bleeding fingers
infused with the divine
searing hearing healing

 
At 2/7/07, 7:56 PM, Blogger Bored in Vernal said...

I've been grokked.

 
At 2/17/07, 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

biv, please dont tell me you are cutting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home