Monday, February 04, 2008

Dear Betty Toms,

I cannot think of any way to more quickly promote the horror flick "The Book of Zombie" than to go to every blog you could think of and provide them a link to the trailer. (Of course I clicked on it! Didn't everyone?)

Well, if you insist, I will do my part to help out in discrediting this "terrible conception of our faith." The most effective thing I can think of to do is to bring all my non-member friends with me to see it, and laugh our guts out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2/5/08, 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a sneaking suspicion that automated message that invaded the bloggernacle originated from the movie studio itself. It reeks of publicity stunt spam. But hey, I'm not criticizing, enjoy the show.

 
At 2/6/08, 3:02 PM, Blogger Mrs Andy said...

I was Betty-ed today as well...I clicked on the link, then deleted to comment.

I found your blog thru clicking on links today, it's very good. I"ll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home